Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hi everyone,

My parents have donated money, so now we have a total of $1,000! I'm still waiting on you guys to start donating money . But to those who have donated, let me say thank you so much. We are getting farther and farther every week and now that I am coming to the US I will be starting fundraisers in schools so that we will raise allot of money. But just because I'm doing the fundraisers doesn't mean that you shouldn't donate. I have been saying that I will upload some pictures of where the people live, so I will try to take some pictures this week before I leave South Africa. If you have any ideas please leave a comment on this post. And please tell all your friends and family members about what I am doing so that they can also donate.



God Bless,
Josh


P.S , Please Donate!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment