Sunday, April 18, 2010

We begin again


Front view of the spaza

Me


Margret at the spaza
My dad


Hi everyone,

Words cannot describe how sorry I am for not updating my blog for so long. We have finished the spaza and it has been up and running for about a month. Business is doing very well and the people are very happy. Some spaza owners close by even got mad that our prices were so low, but my dad said we are there to help the community. And with this spaza we have created two jobs. We have Margret (big mans cousin) and Bigman working at the spaza. Bigman has gone from making $1 a day to over $150 month.

Today my dad told me that with some of the money from the spaza they are buying ten bags of cement so that we can start building the actual home. We will begin building with the 10,000 bricks this week and I am very exited. I will continue to update the blog this week and also add some pictures. I would like the thank everyone for you support and future support for this home. Please donate and change lives forever!


God Bless,
Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment