Friday, December 4, 2009

Back in South Africa

Hi everyone,

I am so exited to be back in South Africa, and I had a great time in the US. It was so much fun to see all my friends and raise money. While I was there, I raised $1,160! It may not be a whole lot, but I think it was an accomplishment for a 13 year old kid like me to raise all that money. And however much we raise, we will build with, I don't care if I have to beg for wood or bricks or anything, we will build the home. I would like to thank everyone who helped make this possible.

Today I went to Mamelodi. We went to our center to plan for a party we are having for the kids in our program. We got food, cleaned the desks, floor, bathrooms, ect. So tomorrow we will have 350 kids from our music and soccer program at our center. And also, I am hoping to announce to everyone (including Coach Jack and Exodus) that I am building the home for them! I am so exited to start building. I also forgot to mention that my dad has bought the land for the home, which cost around $700. So soon we will lay the foundation and start building.


God Bless,
Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment