Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 6:

Hi everyone,

Today was day six. We began building at 7:30AM. We now have 3 of the 5 sides of the foundation and we have used all the 2,000 bricks that we ordered. My dad has ordered 2,000 more and they will arrive tomorrow afternoon, which means there will not be building tomorrow.

My dad and I have worked on the finances and the expenses are as follows:

Land $680
Shacks for the land (it's a requirement) $408
Building Material (bricks, cement, ect.) $1,176
Equipment (shovels, pick-axes, wheelbarrows, ect.) $185
Delivery (bricks, cement, ect.) $30
Food for lunch $50
Labor (in total for everything) $420

Total = $2,949
Remainder = $672

So we have $672 to spend on the rest of the foundation plus the building itself. We need $1,388 more to make this dream become a reality. Bigman has told me that people will donate and that he will pray very hard. Please support me. Donate!

No comments:

Post a Comment