Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 3:

Hi everyone,

Today is the end of day three. Today we laid the cement in the trenches that we dug yesterday for the foundation. We also added bricks on one side of the trench. Today Exodus came and saw the land for the first time. He is very exited and he can't wait till it's finished. We also called Coach Jack, but he couldn't come because he was bitten by six dogs. So may dad and I took him to the doctor while Bigman, Exodus, and Julius dumped the cement. Coach Jack had his injections and will be fine, and he will come tomorrow to see the land for himself.

On the other hand. I am so amazed with Bigman. He lives in a one room shack and he is always happy. He is willing to give his time and energy to build the home for little in return, just because he likes me. God has put on my heart to go live with him in his shack in Mamelodi for 3-4 days. In that time I am hoping to get people to sponsor me so we can raise money to build the home and money for Bigman. I am willing to sell whatever I have so that we can build this home. PLEASE SPONSOR ME! I am just an average kid with a not so average dream. I want YOU to sponsor me for everyday I am in the shack. I will eat, bath, and sleep as bigman does so I can raise money to build the home. I will over come the dangers of being a white person in Mamelodi, all to raise money. PLEASE SPONSOR ME! I don't have an exact date of when I will be going but I need to raise awarnes now, so that when I go people will donate. Please tell EVERYONE you know about what I am doing and tell them to donate!

God Bless,
Josh

P.S, I accidently left my camera in the wheelbarrow at Bigman's house so I will upload the pictures tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment